Sunday 10 May 2015

Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

Death goes missing! This is such a marvellous plot. If Death is missing what will happen? (Chaos) BRILLIANT. Terry Pratchett does it again. I do not know how some people do not like his books or even not like one over another. Each and every book impresses me. Death as it is, is fed up of being er Death and has gone to get a different job (working on a farm.) I love Death in these books, I never imagined I'd say those word (like ever.) My words fail me on how to write how great I found this book. The whole crew of the unseen university are in this one aswell (wizards) which who doesn't love these? Oh yeah people who haven't read discworld. What the hell are you waiting for? If Death ain't enough for you then you also have Zombies with flare digging their way out alone and joining a support group (Dead? Depressed?......), wizards that are so ridiculous it's believable and so much more. Death even saves a little girl by given her more time (showing he do in fact have feelings to a certain degree.) There is so many amazing characters just in this book alone (even if they only have a small part) this bloke was so good at people he gets types right to a tee! If you are a Pratchett fan you know you must read it (even if it is for a second time) if you are new what took you so bloody long!!
                                 THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment