Tuesday 5 May 2015

Forgotten Suns by Judith Tarr

I read this in about ten sittings, yeah ten sittings in two days. I literally picked it up every spare minute I had. This book is AMAZING if you like timey wimey (Doctor Who saying) things.....
I really love fantasy and science fiction and this just hit all the right spots, all of them!
It has magic, I mean sun god kind of magic. A sleeper who has slept for thousands of years, THOUSANDS!! There is even a ship that is alive god damn really alive...
A girl (Aisha) who is downright crazy... A guy (Rama) who is downright crazy.... And an Aunt (Khalida) who is downright crazy.... I love it. All of it. Every character was something else. Brilliant. I got into the book from the start. The girl blows up a cave in Nevermore (I want to live here), something is let loose. WHAT! YES!! This something is Rama. I love Rama, he is wild. Together they travel through worlds and eventually dimensions trying to find where his people are. Do they succeed? Hell yeah, with a big bang here and there..... I actually want there to be another book, which surprised me. I've read a lot of trilogies but mainly it's because I can't stand a book not completely finished. But this beauty, Judith Tarr please, please, please write more :D!! You should almost certainly read this. what ever genre you're into. It is certainly something to think about. I like SOMETHING to think about. I love every 'what if?' that is ever written. Go and find yourself a copy of this right away. That is an order from the Corps.... Not that you will know who they are until you read, so make sure you do ;) (This might seem rushed or whatever, I was just tooooo excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment