Tuesday 5 May 2015

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices book one) by Cassandra Clare

Enters Tessa Grey after a long journey from America to the UK. She's such a loveable girl I do NOT care what anyone says. I loved her from the start. I want to be Tessa's friend. End of! (that sounded really lame ignore). She is to be picked up by someone her brother knows and she loves her brother ever so much. I would not of got in the carriage that came for her but I guess maybe her ever so trust worthy brother said it was fine. cue hours of being locked away, tortured, bullied and forced to turn into things she never knew she could turn into. *bawling my eyes out*.
Enter, Will Herondale the almighty cocky bastard (How I love him from the very first sentence he speaks) who has managed to get into the demons lair. *Warrior cry* and finds Tessa stowed away in a bedroom. Let the saving commence. Welcome to the world of Shadowhunters.
This trilogy is definitely Cassandra Clare's best. I mean you can not possible beat Will Herondale! I will not have anyone say any different full stop......
There have been whispers of a clockwork army that the Shadowhunter will not be able to defeat. (NO WAY IN HELL) Tessa is worried for her lovely brother who is no where in sight and those evil women who came for her were dreadful. He must be captured somewhere. She actually has this really, really cool Angel. Will is lovely and then rude, lovely then rude. Tessa is in love with him but he always drives her away. Gem is always lovely and a brilliant friend. I can't believe i'm about to say these words but hello TEAM WILL all day!! Gem is just politely in the way. GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!! God so much goes on in this trilogy let alone in this book I hardly no what to write about.... This is way better than The mortal instruments though if that means anything to you, you know you must read it!! You get the usual Runes, the clave and the full shaaaabang.
Demon hunting at it's best and worst. Will pretending to be a scoundrel in it's self is totally worth it! I love every character, I seem to always love every character for god sake!! I really, really, really mean it in this though with all my heart.
The Fairchilds, The Lightwoods, Gem, Tessa, Will, Will and urm did I mention Will? *nearly faints* *dramatic sigh* I will not write any more it will end up looking like this > Will, Will, Will, Will, Will, Will, WILL, WILL, WILLLLLLLLLLLLL. So there you have it. A love interest that you actually want to love!! READ IT if you haven't......................

No comments:

Post a Comment