Tuesday 5 May 2015

Bear with me....

I have read hundreds of books that I will eventually write about here. I would have loads up already but I have quite a few books that I want to read at the moment, so I tend to read in my spare time instead of more blogging (dreadful I know ;) ) But on the plus when I get around to doing them all and the juicy new ones I'll post in between, there will indeed be enough to keep anyone occupied for a year or two (slight exaggeration, oh alright HUGE one) In any case I have more to come up shortly. Obviously I have my monthly read so each time I post one of them I'll also post two or three I've already read...... I know I'm a nightmare *smile* (sorry about that) and I know one minute I write short details like hardly anything at all, next minute I write practically the whole novel in short and sometime I don't pay much attention to what I write at all and then have to go over it eight million times changing all the mistakes I didn't notice I had made *forehead palm smack* Anyway happy reading :D *fling your arms out the socket wave*  

No comments:

Post a Comment