Saturday 5 September 2015

Shiver Cove part 1 tamyra by TJ Shortt

Okay so I've been meaning to review this for a while. I first heared of these book because I have the author on google+ and seen her post about them a few times. So because god loves a trier, I decided to give them a go. So let's start by saying - the teenage girl in me was in love. (It is easy reading, or for me it was, but that right there is part of the teenage love) I really felt for the main going through all the normal stuff most teenagers go through like bullying, growing into a women, turning into a werewolf you know that kind of stuff. So I was pleased when mother dearest ups and moves tamyra to Shiver Cove, where her werewolf aunt has no worries. She makes some great friends who make you wonder what other supernatural stuff is going on In this place and let us not mention no beast. I can not write anything else I do not wish to spoil anyones read. I would most definitely suggest you teenagers give it a go. Also those who are still teenagers at heart. That being said dreams are only real if you make them and TJ Shortt has made them. Go ahead and have a go http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shiver-Cove-Part-1-Tamyra-ebook/dp/B00YHOWFP8/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 The first part is free so even if it's not for you it's worth the try, you might just enjoy it! As for me I think I might read part two as we speak......

No comments:

Post a Comment