Monday 7 September 2015

Hello there!

Sorry I ain't wrote a review today! Tomorrow I will be starting to read Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl so as soon as that is finished (which knowing me, will not take long) I will review while still fresh in the brain. Here's to hoping the old Rid is back!! (See the double explanation mark? That means business)
I can not believe it has took me till now to purchase this book, I was meant to in may. I hope this ain't a bad sign (of how pi***d I was at rid not being rid lol) anyway enjoy your night/day, while I ponder which new books to fit my selves with *sigh* (hardwork) *swipe forehead*
In the meantime why not check out my dangerous creatures (not so dangerous in my opinion, I find beautiful creatures to be more lethal) review - http://lovefantasyfantasylove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/dangerous-creatures-by-kami-garcia-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment