Saturday 5 September 2015

Twenty-eight and a half wishes by Denise Grover Swank

Okay so I found it a bit strange at first I must admit (why would any 24 year old let their mother control them into having no life is beyond me) that being said I kind of get the point to it now. Without it there would be no story if I'm honest. Rose have forever let everyone control her, in other words she never stands up for herself. She also has visions, ridiculous vision that she conciders useless and that ain't the worse part, she blurts out what ever her vision is, no matter where she is. Nightmare! This I thought was quirky.  When one day she has a vision that changes her life forever. Her own death. Of course things only get worse when someone dies in her place. Dun, dun, dun! But then Rose meets Joe her next door neighbour. Hot, fit, Joe. Who is mysterious. It all goes tits-up from here. This book is fun, dangerous and damn right amazing at times. Detective crime story with a twist is how I would describe it. I love all the characters, I love Denise's writing style. If you're looking for a fun love story this is it.  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twenty-Eight-Half-Wishes-Gardner-Mystery-ebook/dp/B0058UXHHK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1441462195&sr=8-12

No comments:

Post a Comment