Tuesday 15 September 2015

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

This book is a magical mystery! Riggs puts just the right amount of everything into an original story! I have never before read about a plot like this (which makes it all the more spectacular.) The characters are all unique and each one brilliant. At first I thought "this is taking a bit long to get to the point." (I am one of them people that need the action to kick right off at the start) I soon discovered that this was necessary and amazing! I must insist that you (whoever is reading this) go and find yourself a copy and start to read immediately (or at least as soon as you have time.) This book has fire, flying, birds, monsters, invisible boys, and that is not even the best part (of which I can not tell!) Just writing this has made me want to go out and buy the second one again (meaning I already went out and bought it, the second, no before, I finished this amazing book!) Did I already mention the fact it is magical? Yep! Well then, I don't see what more you need! Go and get this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment