Tuesday 28 April 2015

The eternal ones by Kirsten Miller

What if love refused to die? I love the whole concept of two people reincarnated over and over again and every time something or someone is there waiting to mess it up. So do you give up? (No never) most lives you find each other, but some you do not. Imagine falling in love over and over again with your soul mate/true love! Most girls dream of this.
So basically Haven Moore, a seventeen year old has visions of another life in another time. Her name constance, whose love for Ethan ended tragically. Her grandmother say's magazines are satan's work, So when she comes across a boy who's famous who reminds her of Ethan, her friend tell's her who he is. Rich guy, Iain Morrow. Haven needs to know if he is her soul mate. She travels to New York.
A love affair begins.....

Iain Morrow starts telling half truths and some out right lies, that even when he explains himself you are left wondering if that could to be a lie. Why do that? Over all he was alright, but as a soul mate he should of just be truthful even if some of the stuff was unbelievable (Hello, she went there based on visions) I found myself wishing he was something more. The main love interest is meant (in my opinion) to make you fall in love.
Adam the stalker. Well, well, well i'm not sure what I think of him at all! Is he meant to be bad just because he wants her to love him instead, for years and years he's missed out? Or is he just doing it because he can't have her and wants Iain to stay dead this time? I'm sure he had just the right amount of creepiness for the whole book.
Haven Moore, she actually didn't do anything to bad to irritate me. She just wants answers, I can deal with that. I would want answers to. Go get em!!
Beau I didn't see enough of him to comment more than this.
 I loved the over all plot, I like to read something i'm interested in. That way even if the characters annoy me I can enjoy reading someone else's view on a subject.
I would not rush out to buy this book, I still haven't bought the next instalment but it is worth a read. Even if it's only for something while you wait for a book to come out......

No comments:

Post a Comment