Tuesday 28 April 2015

New to this.....

Hi guys (or should I say, anyone who may or may not reading this) *Awkward wave* I just wanted to say, I'm new to all this. I have not ever really reviewed anything until the few posts before this. Other than one amazon product I hadn't even bought (just because they were ripping people off) but technically that didn't even get posted as it was refused *Laughing inside*....
I read anything that comes my way good or bad, I can not stand to leave a book unread *hmph*  
None of my friends read (because they are extremely lame) so really I made this as a place to vent after a bloody good book or cry after a rubbish one. *Slanted smile* Hope I ain't doing to bad a job of it of course if I am you ain't got to read it ;) 
Have a good day yall!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment