Monday 27 April 2015

Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

All I have to say is what the hell happened to Ridley Duchannes? Badass caster with a lolly pop! She was the best thing about Beautiful Creatures (okay maybe not the best thing, but one of them.)

Link done my head in all the way through. These two were my favourites (my guilty pleasures) and right now I say give me Lennox Gates any day at least he might liven rid up again! Link spent the whole time trying to change who he fell in love with *boreoff*

The new additional characters were fun, some of the time. I was left not really knowing who they are so looking forward to finding out.

Even after all this I still kept reading it. I love the caster world. I also kept praying for a bit of mean rid! Hopefully the next brings it out in her. I do not want to read about crying again!

The end though left me ripping my hair out and wanting the next book in my hands. FIRE cliffhanger!

If you love casters you know you have to read this because you just can't help yourself! If you don't know what they are read beautiful creatures first....

No comments:

Post a Comment