Sunday 7 June 2015

NON-FANTASY

I'm afraid I've been getting a lot of non-fantasy books sent my way, hence the lack of reviews added. Although I really should of just written some about the books I've already read. *Palm smack*
Plus while I'm talking on my fantasy slacking I may as well add that I've also been catching up on watching what I missed of Pretty Little Liars *EKKK* (If you watch this, you will forgive me and know a must when you see one ;) ......) On a better note this week coming should see the delivery of my June batch of fantasy fill. I'll be reading a range from James Herbert's Once to Kami and Margaret's Dangerous Deception *YAAAY* (which I should of read by now in all fairness.) Anyway I hope you all have a ridiculously brilliant Sunday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment