Sunday 7 June 2015

Dancing with Cupid by Jennifer Stevenson

I just reviewed this, review did not save. *ARGH* 
This is one of them silly Romance books (you know the type.) (I also mean no offence when I say that.) 
Kama is the god of love (as in sex god) each month he needs to top up sex or he will spontaneously combust. (Cheesy? I know.) 
Rathi is a power woman in a suit. This is his next conquest. Who also turns out to be a reincarnation of his goddess wife.
Easy readable (I mean that when I say it) it took me round about three hours in total and that was multitasking.
I would recommend this for when you've run out of things to read (no offence again, but it ain't everyone's' first choice) or if you happen to be into this kind of romance. (you'll no it by the cover, I know that sounds ridiculous by - never judge a book by it's cover standards- but these type always have a similar thing going on.) 
Over all it didn't bore me but that didn't stop me from noticing every cheesy part.
What I consider 'fantasy characters' were misused for sop. Which ruined  it for me. There is so much you can do with ideas. But I must admit I don't think I've read one similar to this.
So give it a read if you think you can stomach sooooo much cheddar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment